In the Tokenized Asset Offering, the Investor purchases Digital Tokens which represent ownership in the Smart Contract.
The company utilizes the funds raised from the sale of Tokens to acquire oil and gas minerals and royalties.
The Smart Contract represents a Tokenized Interest in the Royalties and is paid directly from the sale of Oil and Gas.
Revenues are distributed on a monthly basis to the Token holders directly.
One additional benefit is that Tokens are marketable on crypto exchanges for other crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, so the investor does not have to wait for the company to sell assets or IPO to liquidate the Token. Transactions are validated via Blockchain Technology.
Funds are used to acquire Minerals and/or Royalty interests in Oil and Gas fields
Tokens represent ownership of the Royalties which are governed by the Smart Contract
$15,000,000 Initial Capital Raise Target
Tokenoil Corporation, a Texas “C” Corporation (The Company) has 100,000,000 Authorized Shares of which 30,000,000 are Series A Preferred Voting Stock; 63,000,000 are Class A Voting Common Stock; and 7,000,000 Shares are Class B Non-Voting Common Stock. In addition, the Company has Authorized 500,000,000 Tokens which will represent stock ownership in the Company as well as other incentives as described in the STO
The Company has Authorized 500,000,000 Tokens which will represent stock ownership in the Company and direct participation in the Oil and Gas Royalties acquired and other incentives as described in the STO via the Smart Contract.
The STO target is $15,000,000 which will consist of 150,000,000 Tokens (valued at $.10 each) representing the 30,000,000 Class A Voting Common Stock (Class A Stock).
- Each Token will represent 1/5th of One (1) Share of Class A Voting Common Stock (IE: 5 Tokens = 1 Share valued at $.50).
- Tokens will receive monthly revenue from Royalties and Overriding Royalties acquired by the Company. Each Token will be paid a prorata portion of the Royalty on a monthly basis. When a Royalty asset is sold, the Royalty will be extinguished, and the Token will receive a prorata portion of the proceeds from the sale.
- Tokens may be tradeable on the crypto-currency trading platform.
- Tokens will be offered in Regulation D (506(c)) Security Token Offering scheduled for Q1 2019. Investors must be accredited to participate in the STO. Minimum investment is $10,000 USD.
- DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is for illustration purposes only. This is not an offering to sell Securities.
The TOC Token is made possible by blockchain asset tokenization with adherence to all existing securities compliance regulations
Built On Ethereum
TOC utilizes blockchain technology to tokenize ownership of OGA assets, and smart contracts to automate management
TOC is a leader in the emerging space of Security Tokens, the next generation of cryptocurrency assets
TOC is governed by a Decentralized Autonomous Organization, ensuring complete transparency and stakeholder voting rights
TOC Tokens are issued only to accredited investors, including appropriate securities filings, whitelist protocols, and KYC/AML